ICT Net is participating in an international project “Improving international competitiveness of SMEs in ICT sector trough regional export promotion”. The project is supported by GIZ, the German Society for International Cooperation. Beside ICT Net, regional team for supporting export promotion have five more member organizations: AITA (Albania), BIT Alliance (Bosnia and Herzegovina), STIKK (Kosovo), MASIT (FYR of Macedonia) i IT Cluster (Montenegro).
The goal of the project is to support the export capabilities of the ICT companies of South-East Europe and their promotion on international markets. Main results of the projects are:
- Develop the “Action Plan for Regional IT Promotion”;
- Place our country and region on the international ICT radar for clients, partners and investors;
- Market your country and region as providers of ICT solutions;
The project envisages conducting research several foreign markets so as business visit to selected foreign markets and organization of regional B2B event.
Thanks to the project, Serbian companies will have aces to relevant information about national and regional markets.
- South-East Europe IT Industry Barometer (SEE ITIB) 2015
- South East Europe IT Industry Barometer (SEE ITIB) 2014 – Regional Results
- South East Europe IT Industry Barometer (SEE ITIB) 2014 – Results for Serbia
International IT market analysis: